• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.1k questions

24.8k answers

39.8k users

Hello, pls in filling de forms for knust, one has been asked to add certificate of result slip. Wat if ur school (former shs) is nt yet ready to give out the certificates can one use his or her online result slip wen filling the forms. For me, i have two results slips now cos I wrote novdec. Hw do I go abt it? I completed shs last year nd wrote novdec too last yr nd I want to combine dem. Help
asked in Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology

1 Answer

0 votes

If the results are not ready, You an use the online results to apply