• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.1k questions

24.7k answers

37.9k users

Please can a public health (nutrition) degree holder further to study medicine or physician assistance in the medical universities in Ghana
asked in Education

1 Answer

0 votes

You can apply for a degree with a degree. So you can use your public health degree to apply for physicians assistants.

Based on the closeness of both degrees, you will be admitted to level 200 or level 300

Also you can apply for medicine with your degree. Read this http://askmeghana.com/33666/university-graduate-medical-program-admissions-academic