Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.9k questions

25.6k answers

125k users

in Complaints

1 Answer

0 votes

Do you mean to say that waec changed your date of birth or you submitted wrong information yourself?

Anyway, you can try changing your date of birth at WAEC's Office.