Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

do i need to post the print out hard copy after doing the online registration admission form of Legon, UEW and central university college

1 Answer

0 votes

Read the instructions the school gave you and follow it.

For UEW and LEGON AND Central university you do not have to post anything to the school
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

271k users