Undergraduate Admissions Top–Up
Application forms for admission to degree programmes in the University of Health and Allied Sciences, Ho (UHAS) is available online at uhasonline.com/Admissions from January 18, 2016.
The University will run Top-Up programmes for experienced Nurses and other health workers during the academic year. Candidates for the Top-up programme will be admitted to Level 300 of the following programmes:
School of Nursing and Midwifery(Weekends)
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- BSc Public Health Nursing
- BSc Mental Health Nursing
- Applicants must have certification by Nursing and Midwifery Council, Ghana.
- Applicants must hold a Diploma with Final Grade Point Average (FGPA) of 2.50 or better.
- Applicants must hold Certificate(s) in any of the following areas: SRN and Public Health Nursing (PHN), Midwifery and Mental Health Nursing / Registered Mental Health Nursing (RMN).
- Short-listed applicants may be required to attend a selection interview.
- The point of entry will be level 300.
- A holder of Diploma in Nursing can offer Bachelor of Midwifery (where the point of entry will be Level 200).
School of Public Health(Regular)
Bachelor in Public Health (BPH) with the following options:
- Disease Control
- Environmental Health
- Health Information
- Mental Health
- Health Promotion
Candidates with Diploma awarded by recognized Health Institutions and Institutions under the Ministry of Health shall require an FGPA of 2.50 or better/equivalent.
Short-listed applicants shall be required to attend a selection interview.
- The point of entry will be Level 300.
- A holder of a two year or three year diploma in any Environmental Health discipline with an FGPA of 2.50 or better may apply for Bachelor of Public Health (Environmental Health option).
How to Apply See http://askmeghana.com/34467/uhas-undergraduate-admission-forms-2016-2017