• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

25.4k questions

23.8k answers

13.3k users

Yes but you should go to waec and change the date of birth on the bece certificate to match that of the birth certificate

asked in General Information anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
Is there any way I can retrieve my novdec registration information?