in Admissions/Recruitment by
Please how can I get the date on my wassce certificate changed? Can  it be  possible?  Help me please.
related to an answer for: will my date of birth affect me

3 Answers

0 votes
To change your date of Date birth on your wassce certificate, you need do the following

 There are three steps for obtaining a legal name change in Ghana. To begin,

1. a person must possess proof, such as a birth certificate, of their current date  of birth. With this evidence the person must then take it to swear an affidavit before the Commission of Oaths, at any Ghanaian court.

2. Once this is done the individual must then go to the Office of the Judicial Secretary, where the affidavit is signed/endorsed.

3. For the third and final step the individual must have the changed dates published in the Ghanaian News Paper  Ghana Publishing Company. It is only after the new date is published in a news paper that it is considered legally changed.

You can also go to Ghana Publishing Company located in Accra Opposite Novotel Hotel.and tell them to help you change your date of birth to a correct one. They will guide you through the process
0 votes
I no many people out there will be thinking that WAEC upgrade is not real, dew to some scammers on the internet who have jilted and taken their money without doing the upgrade.I was having that mindset not until I was introduced by friend to Mr Austine, who help me upgrade my WAEC 2017 gce result.even Victoria recently have been testifying of how Mr Austine helped her to release her WITHHELD result and how it was upgraded as if you are having problem with your waec result contact mr Austine for your fast genuine waec upgrade and if your waec may/june result is been cancelled . Waec upgrade is very very real if u meet the right person then you can have a good result you can contact Mr Austine on 08147291499..this information is for those who are serious with their education pls….
0 votes
As amfree stated, i am only here to add little information to it.

first thing you need is an affidavit from court of law.

If you want to change your official name or date of birth you have been uaing since childhood into a totally new ones, then you need another step called gazette.

if your intention is to correct a wrong name or date of birth appearing on your educational documents i.e wassce result then the affidavit is okay.This is becuase you are not changing your name or date of birth but you are declaring that what is in your certificate is wrong due to some reason and that the correct one is what is in your birth records.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

149k users