Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

Madwoa, pls do not use the baptism certificate to apply. Use birth certificate instead. if you do not have some please get one. You can get a birth certificate for 50ghc at any correct hospitals. Go to the birth and death registry of the hospitals and then tell them you need a birth certificate urgently. Tell them to pls process it faster for you since you need for your application

in General Information anonymous
How to get Lucky in Life

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi dear,

U cannot use baptismal cert to apply but it is only birth cert that you can use to appy.

You can choose this answer as best.Thanks