Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

Physician assistance is not a diploma course. It is a post diploma course meaning you can do it only after you have a diploma and at least 3 years experience. For diploma courses these are what you can get at the nursing training colleges. Unless you are interested in the universities.

Basic programmes leading to the award of a diploma are the following:

Technical Officer (Medical Laboratory Technology)
Medical Assistant - (Community Medicine &amp; Health - Basic)
Registered General Nursing
Registered Mental Nursing
Registered Midwifery (Females only)
Registered Community Health Nurse
Technical Officer (Health Information)
Technical Officer (Community Health - Disease Control)
Technical Officer (Community Health- Nutrition)
Technical Officer (Health Promotion)
Technical Officer (Environmental Health)
Registered Dental Surgery Assistant
Technical Officer (Dental)
Obstetrician/Gynaecologist Assistant

let me know if i answered your question well

in General Information anonymous
How to get Lucky in Life

Please log in or register to answer this question.