Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

Concerning the armed forces the recruitment forms which are out are for officers only. Now this means that you need a DEGREE/HND along with your WASSCE OR SSCE results to apply to the army at this time however they will release new forms later which will allow those with JUST WASSCE/SSCE/BECE to apply. However if you have a degree or HND then you could apply if you are interested on serving in the army.
Now to your second request, the post office do not open on holidays to conduct business however it is opened to allow you to check your mailbox.


in General Information anonymous
How to get Lucky in Life

Please log in or register to answer this question.