Message Us On Whatsapp

asked in Places by

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

You can apply to the police with your ABCE/GBCE. The forms are not out yet so please relax. We will let you know when the forms are released

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!
Education Portal for Africa|South Africa Education Portal|South Africa Online Applications Portal|South Africa Download Prospectus|South Africa University and College Courses|South Africa bursaries Portal