Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users


You are supposed to fill and sign the declaration form to and then endorse it.

Normally the declaration form for tertiary institution contain a place where another person apart from the applicant can sign to testify that all the information provided is accurate. Some forms even go to the extent of requesting for stamp as a form of endorsement. So mostly people like pastors can sign and stamp your declaration form to endorse it or any other respected persons in your community. I have not personally seen the forms myself but check to see if there is a place where a witness or any other signature provided apart from yours. The passport you used were scanned and uploaded so you don't have to do anything to it otherwise write your name at the back and sign that one also.

in General Information anonymous
How to get Lucky in Life

Please log in or register to answer this question.