The steps are as follows:
1. Buy the Nurses training scratch card and forms in February to March when they are released.
2. On the Programme Selection screen select the type programme you qualify for to apply. The options are
a) Basic Programmes (SSSCE) – For applicants applying with only SSSCE results
b) Basic Programmes (WASSCE) – For applying with only WASSCE results
c) Post Basic Programmes – For applicants who are already health workers and would like to further their education.
3. Enter card details on login screen to gain access to the Application Form
4. Fill the form with the true details.
5. Click on Continue to go to confirmation page
6. Check to see if information provided is accurate
7. Click on Confirm if accurate or Edit if there are errors to return and make corrections
8. Click on Printer Icon to print out form.
9. Post the printout, WAEC Results and declaration form.
10. Fill and sign the declaration form and endorse it appropriately
11. Send it via FedEX to the school of choice.
NB. Indicate clearly, the programme you applied for at the back of the envelope
12. Please ensure that you keep a photocopy of the form you send to the school for reference