Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

Yusuf it depends on what you are applying for. Are you planing to go into the army? or fire service? if yes then you can use the BECE instead. But in the army, if you use BECE, You will be applying as a bandsman.

in General Information anonymous
How to get Lucky in Life

Please log in or register to answer this question.