Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

If you want to go to an agric college, then you should apply for a diploma programs in either polytechnics or teacher training colleges. THE DEGREE COURSES REQUIRE AGGREGATE 24.
So a diploma will be better for you.

in General Information anonymous
How to get Lucky in Life

1 Answer

0 votes
you can only apply for a diploma course .to be safe rewrite the maths again.