Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

No it not only FEDEX you can use any other courier and that includes your self provided it gets there before the deadline. Now on the issue of endorsement on the declaration forms, you need someone of good standing in the community or your relative who works at a good company to stamp it with their office stamp in the place after they have signed in the place allocated to them.


in General Information anonymous
How to get Lucky in Life

Please log in or register to answer this question.