Notice: To Ask a Question, Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in General Information by anonymous
edited by

1 Answer

0 votes

Everything in legon is done online. To get accommodation as a freshman, you need to apply for it online. You can only apply for it if you have been admitted. The information for residential application would be included in your admission letter. PRINT the admission letter out and then hit the university website for online residence application by following the link in your admission letter. When you are able to select a hall and a room number, you can then proceed to make payments at the banks specified in your provisional admission letter.

Because a lot of people are also trying to do the same thing, traffic to the website causes it to slow down and sometimes it refuses to load. If something like this happens to you consistently, pls come to the school with your admission letter and hit the ict department for help.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.9k questions

25.6k answers

153k users