Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store


in Education by

Total fees paid including tuition by those applied for part one of the professional course in ICA-GH this January 2015.

1 Answer

0 votes
by

These are all the ICA courses and their fees for  this year. Kindly look through

ICAG SCHOOL FEES - SCHOOL REOPENS ON 12TH JANUARY 2015

Click to download application form.

MORNING - 8.00 am to 3.00 pm
FEES PART 1 PART II PART III
One Subject GH¢ 450 GH¢ 500 GH¢ 550
Two Subjects GH¢ 550 GH¢ 600 GH¢ 700
Three Subjects GH¢ 700 GH¢ 750 GH¢ 800
Four Subjects GH¢ 800 GH¢ 850 GH¢ 1,000
Five Subjects   GH¢ 950  
Six Subjects   GH¢1,000  
EVENING AND WEEKEND CLASSES
FEES PART I PART II PART III
One Subject GH¢ 450 GH¢ 550 GH¢ 600
Two Subjects GH¢ 550 GH¢ 650 GH¢ 750
Three Subjects GH¢ 700 GH¢ 750 GH¢ 850
Four Subjects GH¢ 800 GH¢ 850 GH¢1,000
Five Subjects   GH¢ 950  
Six Subjects   GH¢1,000  

Registration fee: GH¢100
Payment terms:

  1. 75% before start and the remaining 25% paid before 1st March 2015.
  2. Refund of fees 50% by ending of January 2015.
  3. 30% by ending of February 2015 and no refund after February 2015.

For further enquiries, please contact:

The Chief Executive
The Institute of Chartered Accountants (Ghana)
Tel: 0544336701/2; 0277801422-4
Email: info@icagh.com
by
who and when to apply. i mean requirement

No related questions found

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.


Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

154k users

...