Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

Your uncle should not just call. He should go to the school and see the headmaster or headmistress of the school. You see, the house master is not the one who deboardenised you. You must let them go to the school so that they talk face to face. Also the senior house master cannot really do anything abt your problem so see the right people in person.

in General Information anonymous
How to get Lucky in Life

Please log in or register to answer this question.