• Register
Log In

Do you need help with Admissions, Recruitment, Scholarships, Jobs, Sexual Health, General Health or any other critical information then call Askmeghana on +233 501136056 to book appointment and talk to experts.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.4k questions

25k answers

47.4k users

Am having okyere isaac stanley on my birthcet but i use okyere isaac to write waccse as am appling for vas forms will it affect me in my admission nd can i use dat name at vas too

asked in Admissions/Recruitment

1 Answer

0 votes

Go to a commissioner of oats . You can find them around any court in Ghana. Or if you live in Accra, they are mostly located in the vicinity of the registrars general's department.

Swear an affidavit with the commissioner of oats stating that both isaac okyere and isacc okyere stanley are both one and the same person. Attach a copy of the affidavit to your official documents and use it to apply.