Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in Admissions/Recruitment by

Can i further my education in the army as SHS graduate and later become an officer? If yes, at which rank can i further my education?

1 Answer

0 votes

If you want to become an officer in the army then you should not apply to the army with  shs certificate. It is better to apply with a diploma or degree. Shs graduate apply as recruit and therefore do not hold officer positions. To get into higher positions in the army you have to first request a study leave which you can get irrespective of your rank. Further your education and then come back to the army.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

155k users