Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

SO basically, after you become a general nurse, with at least 3 years of experience and you are not more than 50 years old, you can apply for post basic diploma in medical assistance in any nursing training that offer medical assistance for post basic diploma. Almost all the nursing training offer post basic diploma in medical assistance. True_trains answer is for someone who is just completed shs and is now entering the nursing training.

in General Information anonymous
How to get Lucky in Life

Please log in or register to answer this question.