Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in Love and Relationship by
My husband and I have been together for 11 years. When we have sex he may last 2 minutes and he gets off. I don't know what to do. I don't want to cheat on him but I am not sexually pleased at all. I have toys and that is the only way I can enjoy sex. We us them but I would love to just have sex with him and no toys involved. What do I do ?

2 Answers

0 votes
My husband does this when he goes about 5-7 days without sex. Do you and your husband have these little gaps in between sex?

There are creams and pills that improve stamina, but I'm not too sure if they work. They haven't been tested in my marriage :)
0 votes
You're welcome. If you want to go more towards the medical way, here are a few things you can do :

Testosterone injections
Penile self injections with vascoactive drugs (to increase blood flow to the penis)
Vacuum constriction devices
Penile prosthetic implants
Microvascular surgery
Medication (vasodilators like Viagra, Vasomax, apomorphine or suppositories)

He can talk to his doctor about these options if they sound like something he wants to do :)
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

261k users