Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

they do say" the originals of your birth cert and
academic certificate(s)" with the letter S .... so I
thought one is To bring all acquired educational
in Admissions/Recruitment
How to get Lucky in Life

1 Answer

0 votes
They are talking about whatever certificates you used in applying for the service. This include educational and certificates of identity(WASSCE CERT, BIRTH CERT, ANY OTHER CERT YOU USED TO APPLY)
ok. ..I understand now. ..thanks.