Deborah owusu-bonsu was born on 25th August 1984 so as at 2014 she is 30years old and she will be 31 in August this year.
If you are interested in her life history, read it below
Deborah Vanessa Owusu-Bonsu (born 25th August 1984) is a pretty good Ghanaian model, TV show host, budding academic and graphic artist. She is the sister of popular Ghanaian musician Wanlov the Kubolor and daughter of an Ashanti man and a Romanian woman.
Being from two different cultures gave Miss Vanessa Owusu-Bonsu the ability to see things from more than one perspective and thus made her open to diversity, readily identifying the beauty in things as well as developing a genuine interest in people and cultures. Ultimately it led her to being an extrovert woman with outstanding social skills.
Deborah grew up in Accra, attended Christ the King Int. Sch., then Wesley Girls High Sch. She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Publishing Studies from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in Ghana followed by a Master Degree in Book/Journal Publishing from the University of the Arts London in the UK. She has shown her professionalism and passion for her chosen field by working successfully for both small enterprises as well as big corporations in Ghana, the United States and United Kingdom.
Naturally being the centre of attention since her childhood, Deborah has always been a ‘show’ person of sorts and has since found the right balance between corporate work and the entertainment industry. Her experience as a mentor through the Mannequin Academy, an initiative to give industry training to both professional and amateur models that she co-founded, gave her the confidence that she had the strength to take on greater things. She recently had a life changing experience when hosting a documentary for the Cadbury Canada Fair trade Campaign taking the world to Ghana’s cocoa farmers and their farms, proudly presenting the valuable commodity and flourishing farming communities as well as educating the public on the importance of Fair trade.
Deborah is going from strength to strength, multiplying experiences as a TV personality and a public figure, and constantly inspiring people. With Miss Ghana 2010, she found a way to blend her many passions for fashion, mentoring, presenting and representing Ghana’s beauty and now, as E.TV Ghana’s host of the Late Night Celebrity Show, she is set to be a significant player on Ghana’s cultural scene and the best is yet to come.
1. Model for Sarkodie’s ‘U Go Kill Me’ Video July 2011
2. Model for CFAO Motors (Newsprint advert) July 2011
3. Model for Mic Yorny’s ‘Look Me’ Video April 2011
4. Model for KK Fosu and Slim Flex’s Video ‘Abronoma’ March 2011
5. Model for Picos Ltd. cosmetic product ‘Dodo’ (Francophone TVC and Posters) March 2011
6. Cameo in Delay’s sitcom ‘Afia Schwarzenegger’ February 2011
7. Model for Phamous TV (TVC) January 2011
8. Runway model for Mina Evans Launch (Fashion Show) December 2010
9. Co MC/Host for Miss Ghana 2010 Grand Finale (Beauty Pageant) October 2010
10. Model for Picos Ltd. hair product ‘Express’ (Francophone TVC) September 2010
11. Newscaster/Presenter for Environment Channel on GTV Sept – Oct 2010
12. Model/Stylist/Producer for DV Clothing (Photoshoot) for Afreetude Magazine Sept 2010
13. Model feature in FAB Magazine (FAB City) August/September 2010
14. Host/Anchor for Miss Ghana 2010 Diaries (Reality TV Show/Beauty Pageant) Aug – Oct 2010
15. Model for Tebazile (Jewellery) Accra Launch July 2010
16. Co Host for Miss Malaika Ghana (Reality TV Show/Beauty Pageant) Jul – Aug 2010
17. Model in VIP’s ‘Away’ Video May 2010
18. Host/Anchor for Cadbury Canada Fair Trade Documentary in Ghana April – May 2010
19. Model for Vodafone Ghana 3030 Promo (TVC and Billboards) March 2010
20. Runway model for Empress Creations February 2010
21. Double Model in Richie and Sway’s ‘Intoxicated’ Video January 2010
22. Cameo in Wanlov and M3nsa’s ‘Coz Ov Moni’ Pidgen Musical Film August 2009
23. Model/MUA/Stylist and Producer for FOB-ed Knits (Photo shoot) England July 2009
24. Runway model for Ose Couture and Tsemaye B. at YAWFS England June 2009
25. Runway model for Charlene Amankwah at AMHF Scotland February 2009
26. Runway model for Baruch at STG England January 2009
27. Feature model in BHF Online Magazine ‘Yes I Am African’ Page 24 2008
28. Model of the 3rd Quarter of Orijin Online Magazine October 2006
29. Runway model for GTP at TV3 Live Fashion Show October 2005
30. Model for Woodin (Photo shoot) for printed materials October 2005
31. 1st Runner-up Miss Malaika Ghana 2004 (Beauty Pageant/Reality TV Show) Oct 2004
32. Cameo in Animal X’s Video ‘Reminds Me’ Romania 2003
33. Cameo in Sasha Marley’s Video ‘Seek Good and Not Evil 1997
34. Model for Refresh Natural Fruit Juice (TVC) 1996
35. Runway model for Mawuli Okudjeto at Golden Tulip Playback Show (GTPS) 1996
36. Dancer for Butterfly 7 Group (GTPS) 1996
37. Runway model for Cuddlings Fashion at Sunrise Hotel 1996
38. Runway model for Jimi Delaja at Kiddafest 1995
39. Model for Europcar Ghana (TVC) 1994