Purchasing Of Forms or Scratch Cards
• Application forms and scratch cards can be obtained at all Health Training Institutions and other designated sales points (Banks, Post Offices)
• Completed Forms must be returned to the school of choice either in person or by courier (EMS)
Guidelines for filling online forms.....
Application forms can be filled directly online at: http://www.mohadmissions.com
using your SCRATCH CARD NUMBER and PIN CODE.
1. Log onto http://www.mohadmissions.com
2. On the Programme Selection screen select the type programme you qualify for to apply. The options are
• Basic Programmes (SSCE) - For applicants applying with only SSSCE results
• Basic Programmes (WASSCE) - For applying with only WASSCE results
• Post Basic Programmes - For applicants who are already health workers and would like to further their education.
3. Scratch the card to reveal card no. and PIN
4. Enter card details on login screen to gain access to the Application Form
5. On the registration screen enter details as indicated
NB. Fields marked with asterix (*) are mandatory.
6. Click on Continue to go to confirmation page
7. Please use a passport picture(Of any size) with a clear background.
8. Check to see if information provided is accurate
9. Click on Confirm if accurate or Edit if there are errors to return and make corrections
10. Click on Printer Icon to print out form
11. Fill and sign the declaration form and endorse it appropriately
12. Post the printout and declaration form via EMS to the school of choice.
NB. Indicate clearly, the programme you applied for at the back of the envelope
13. Please ensure that you keep a copy of the form you send to the school for reference
Please note you must not spend more than 30 minutes on a single page, or you will be automatically logged out.