Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

PLS can a student from a private health training school and had cert in health assistance clinical (HAC) work in public hospitals or clinics? if de answer to my question is yes pls how do i do that.
in Employment/Jobs
edited by
How to get Lucky in Life

1 Answer

1 vote
Izzaks yes they can work in a public hospital but the school they attended must be an accreditted school by the Ministry of Health and the National Accreditation Board. Inorder to be posted you need to apply to the Ghana Health Service for posting.