Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

Pls with this grade of my friend, is der any institution he can apply for? English C4, social C5, science C6, mathematics D7, biology D7, chemistry D7, physics E8, pls he no money for resiting again.. is der any institution he can apply for? thank u.
in Education
How to get Lucky in Life

1 Answer

0 votes
Well your friend can apply to a health assistant training school (HATS) to offer 2 years certificate in health related course. They accept d7 and e8. You need six subjects to apply, 3 core and 3 electives. After doing the certificate course, he can either work in a health facility or apply to the army with the certificate.