Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

please, i want to know if one waec results are not good and he/she went to driving school and having a professional driving licence with certificate,and he/she want to use one of them to fill Arm services forms which one is the best because waec results are not good, only 3 passes. Or can the person use the 2 certificates to fill a forms?
in General Information
How to get Lucky in Life

1 Answer

0 votes
If the waec results are not good, it will  be better to use the driving certificate as your main certificate of applications instead of the wassce certificate.