Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

2 Answers

0 votes
Lawrence, inquire from your school if your BECE certificate and result slip are ready. If they are go for it you will need it.
0 votes
If it is not ready there is nothing stopping you from submitting your form
Lawrence I agree with Owura just send only your placement form to the school you have been given admission. Only that.