Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in Education by
I want to become a Teacher or lecturer of geography or history   in future and I want to offer history or geography at the I have to obtain my degree before I can be a lecturer at the university or become a Teacher at The shs.or can I become a Teacher at shs with my university certificate .or can I offer history or geography with my university certificate and become a Teacher at government shs.

1 Answer

0 votes

Yakubu from what i know so far wen u attend a ttc u get a diploma and with that u get to teach at the primary or jhs. But wen u attend a university u get a degree in education in what ever course you offered ie. B.ed in let's mathematics and with that u get to teach in shs but wen u are lucky u can become a teaching assistant to a lecturer at a university. But about the part of becoming a lecture i think the minimum requirement is a masters degree. I hope this answers ur question.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

155k users