Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

My parent is currently in the region completed I senior high school ,while i am in the other, can my father  go in for my results with my details........or I am the only one that can go for the results
in General Information
How to get Lucky in Life

1 Answer

1 vote

Your parents or anyone can go for your results for you. It is allowed