Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

1 Answer

0 votes

It will be a problem if you use the two certificates to apply for something. But if you use either wassce or bece to apply for something then you don't have a problem. To correct the mistake, you need to publish a gazette or swear an affidavit in court. To publish a gazette means to publish it in the major news paper or radio that your date of birth has now been changed to xx/xx/xx so it will now reflect on all official documents. Once the gazette is published, then you attaches it to your certificates when doing anything with it.