Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.1k answers

148k users

in General Information anonymous
edited by
How to get Lucky in Life

1 Answer

0 votes

well if your looking for admission to the universities, you will need grade from a recognized body of exam like waec or novdec or a diploma.

if you have a waec shs or novdec results or a diploma degree, you are eligible to apply to any Ghanaian university of your choice.

if you don't have the above requirement, you can present an equivalent of the above exams if you are an international students