Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

Yes you need a Visa BEFORE YOU TRAVEL. either you get one or

Make an application for VISA ON ARRIVAL. The way of getting a letter visa on arrival is - The sponsor of yours must submit an application to the immigration at the airport with your name passport number , ex. date, purpose of your trip and the intended date of travel.

The immigration will say " please allow the passenger to board, visa will be issued on arrival " sign it and stamp . This letter must be faxed or emailed

to you and you should carry this copy of the letter.

in General Information anonymous
How to get Lucky in Life

Please log in or register to answer this question.