in Teacher Training colleges by

1 Answer

0 votes
Kindly consider writing novdec or register for remedials because you dont consider for admission for any training college
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.8k questions

25.4k answers

150k users