in Admissions/Recruitment by
Please I wanna know aside college of education, do UEW or UCC final year students( graduates) write teacher licensure exams after successfully completion of teaching course or educational program?

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello Akwasi,

With the exception of the College of  Education, the answer is NO.

Thank you
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.8k questions

25.4k answers

150k users