in Admissions/Recruitment by

1 Answer

0 votes
No please,

You can only do so by contacting their admission office and re-apply
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.8k questions

25.4k answers

150k users