in Education by
If a visual art student can divert ,then which course is suitable

1 Answer

0 votes


You can apply for:

1. Bachelor of Science in family and Cons science

2.Bachelor of science in administration

3. Bsc LandScape design and management

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.4k answers

149k users