in Education by
can somebody with Nabptex certificate apply for some of the education courses at UEW

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello Augustine,

To apply for an educational course at UEW :

You are required to have WASSCE/SSCE certiificate to apply.

But to use NABPTEX, it is not higly sure to get admission .
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.4k answers

149k users