in Admissions/Recruitment by
I just realised i madea mistake on my uew 2020/2021 forms. What can i do to make that changes? Please help me. Its about my school attented.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello Osei,

To amend your application forms contact the schools administration for help

or resubmit new application forms. Thank you
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

149k users