in Education by

1 Answer

0 votes
Go to the scholarship secretariat. You can liase with your assembly member or mp for assistance
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

149k users