in Education by
Please can a fellow get admission to offer a course as a non fee paying student when he or she didn't meet the cut off point that particular courses?
Please if possible then how?

1 Answer

0 votes
I am sorry but that is impossible
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.4k answers

149k users