Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25k answers

148k users

I am trying to enter into the university and I wanna be an SHS teacher(teach either English, Government or social studies) Please can you assist me where to start from in order to teach at the SHS level
in Admissions/Recruitment

1 Answer

0 votes
you have to offer he following program at the university

1. bachelor of education in government education

2. bachelor of education in english education

3. bachelor of education in social studies education