1 Answer

0 votes
yes you can provided you can get the certificate from waec. usually, scholarship application abroad require original certificates of your results slip
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

148k users