Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.1k answers

148k users

What other science related courses can I do at ucc and UDS with my grades
How to get Lucky in Life

1 Answer

0 votes

getting a regular undergraduate course with grade 30 will be very difficult. you may consider a diploma course in a technical university or a degree in a private university. you can apply through our central admission office for assistance to apply and get admission to a private university

reshown by