Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.1k questions

25.7k answers

138k users

1 Answer

0 votes

yes please it may be possible. But you have to communicate with the head of department and the Dean about the changes