in Admissions/Recruitment by

1 Answer

0 votes
Please it is not allowed unless some private schools and it will depend on how you negotiate with the school
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.8k questions

25.4k answers

150k users