Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

I'm a Nurse Assistant Preventive with 3.0GPA can I offer any health Courses in China. If Yes, which school would u recommend and everything I will need so I can apply.
Can I also get scholarship.

1 Answer

0 votes

you will need a passport, a recommendation letter from a lecturer in the school you completed, your academic transcript, a copy of your certificate, birth certificate. there are many schools and many agencies that help out. you can follow up on this link to start your applicationĀ

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

154k users