Log In

>>> Download and Install Askmeghana Education App. Check Waec Results. Check Your Qualification. Check Your Placement. Calculate Aggregate. Check School to Apply. Check Program to Apply Download and Install !!

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Whatsapp 0556202845 Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.6k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

in University of Capecost

1 Answer

0 votes

Deferment/Interruption of Study Programme
A student who wishes to interrupt his/her study programme should apply to through the College Academic Affairs Officer to the Director of Academic Affairs Directorate, stating reasons why he/she wants to interrupt his/her study programme.

Any student who does not go through the approved procedures before interrupting his/her studies shall be deemed to have abandoned his/her studentship.